5/26/12

Second Floor Plans

A few weeks ago I shared with you our First Floor Plans. At that time we had not yet finalized what the second floor would look like. Considering this week, the construction crew finished framing out the second floor you could say things are pretty finalized now. 

Before I update you on what happened this week (# eight if you're counting), I am going to show you the plans for the second floor. The scale is not exact but, I think its pretty close.
As you can see Maui was begging for a cameo. She decided to sun herself under the window.

If you recall from the Cold Hard Facts I gave you, there are three bedrooms and two full baths upstairs (& one half down), a stacked laundry room and a pretty wonderful walk-in closet. (Our master bedroom is going to be fabulous!)

Pictures of the second floor <all framed out> coming sooooon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment