5/22/12

Framing

Last Thursday afternoon, H decided to take a quick drive by the house. Mr. Contractor happened to be there and invited him in to take a look-see.  


This is what was going on.
 The first floor framing had begun.

On Friday afternoon I had a scheduled meeting with Mr. C at the house. 

This is what I found, 24 hours after H was there.
The carpenters were framing out the second floor. 

While we were touring, Mr. C, his head foreman, and I played some tick-tack-toe. (Naturally, I won)
Not really. We were discussing the second floor layout. I will draw up the second floor for you, much like I did the first floor soon.

As of yesterday the framing was completed. Count it: one, two, three (and maybe a half) days! 

Things I love: framing (its fast, in an immediate gratification kind of way)
Things I don't love: burglars (I'm not talking about the hamburger kind) 
Check back tomorrow to see what I am referring to.

2 comments:

  1. It's done? I got to go check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thing to love about "framing" is the smell of the wood! I can't believe how fast it is going

    ReplyDelete