9/26/12

Pin Up

Since our move, I've been trying to get and stay organized. Even though I think our place has a spectacular amount of storage, especially for being a city home, sometimes we need things to be organized in order to be functional.

This is an example on how said organization occasionally requires a little creativity. My hair pins and clips have been jumbled in a box for the last few years. I decided it was time for them to breathe a little. 

The inside of the cabinet in our bathroom vanity looked like this.

After a spending a couple dollars on magnetic strip tape at good ol'  Home Depot and about 45 seconds, the inside of that same cabinet door now looks like this. 

This little project was easy, simple, cheap, convenient, and even beautiful. Go me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment