6/5/12

Last week was numer-o nine-o errr, I meanúmero nueve, over at our new house. (Trying to brush up on my español so, I can borrow a cup of sugar from the neighbors.) 


Things at the house are coming along just swimmingly. 


As, I mentioned in the previous post, the stairs have been built
Here is picture from the second floor.
Going up?! (and out to the RTD)



The HVAC has also been installed. H=heating, V=ventilation, A=air, C=conditioning. I don't know much about HVAC but, I do know that the 'AC' is my favorite part of that acronym. Mostly because I truly despise hot temperatures and humidity (yay for living on the east coast and dreaming of cool mountain breezes). 


H: *



V: *



 AC: *



*I actually have no idea which HVAC part is which/can't get onto the roof to see the all of the equipment. (Yes, our HVAC outdoor parts are located on the roof. So people don't steal them or pieces (copper) from them- you think I'm joking don't you?! Welcome to Baltimore folks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment