6/19/12

Another Trip Around The Sun

It's HHH's birthday! (Handsome Husband Hadyn)
Word!

Well folks, he started out pretty cute.


Thank goodness (for me) his good looks have held strong.


In celebration of H's latest trip around the sun, here are some words of wisdom for his next year: 
(Being the elder of the two, I'm allowed to impose my "wisdom") ;-)

Take more leaps of faith!


 Shake that monkey off of your back. (and your skirt)

 Continue to spread laughter.

 Never stop learning.


Take time for yourself.


Keep your head in the game.

Never lose your passion for fashion. 

Enjoy new adventures.


Embrace the moments that change your life.


Always ride off into the sunset.


We love you H! 
Happy birthday!




Love, 
Your two favorite blonds

3 comments:

  1. LOVE!!! You are the cutest wife sam. Happy birthday to Hadyn! I hope he enjoys his birthday cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sunshine! xo
    (I'm at a distant second as far as "cutest" wife goes.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated to Barley! I can't believe when you posted this I was having a baby! How fun for G to share his bday! xo

    ReplyDelete