6/20/12

I'm Wired

Last week (eleven!) I wrote Mr. Contractor another BIG check


It may surprise most of you to know that H and I do not have lots of extra zeros in our bank account. This means that when Mr. Contractor requests a "draw" from us, our bank first sends someone over to inspect the work he has completed. Once the work passes inspection we receive the transfer of funds which, allows us to write these BIG checks. This whole process shaves a couple of days off of active construction. 


What I'm getting at is... nothing too crazy happened over there last week.


But, other than the draw request, inspection, transfer of funds, and writing of the check; we did get WIRED. 


The electrical boxes that looked like this last week.


Now look like this.


Now that Mr. C has his mula some really, really exciting stuff is happening at the house this week!


Hint: this is the last time we will be able to see through these walls. Unless of course someone develops xray vision & at this point, I am almost positive I did not marry Superman. 


1 comment:

  1. I loved doing the wiring! It was my favorite part of building our house for sure. Just seeing your nicely-packed quad-gang box gets me all excited...

    And happy birthday to H! You guys are so rad.

    ReplyDelete