6/14/12

Congratulations Are In Order

Have I mentioned yet that it took us (me) almost ONE YEAR to find a house that we (I) liked well enough to buy? 


Shall I point out that despite having had quite a few ups and downs during that long search in the end we (I) decided the best idea was to do the most difficult and time consuming thing: buy a shell, knock it down, and build a new house in its place? 


Did I ever tell you our realtor (fondly) refers to me as "Princess"? 


If you need a refresher on that please look back here. Soon, I plan on giving you a more detailed narrative of our house search story featuring our realtor (my favorite person in Charm City-hands down!).


Alas, I will get to the point. What took H and I one year (AND COUNTING) to do has taken my biggest-little brother FIVE WEEKS. 


Christopher bought a house!


In Wyoming!


All by himself!


In FIVE WEEKS! 

As in: got approved for a loan, found a realtor, looked at properties, put an offer in, offer was accepted- all in ONE WEEK; was under contract, passed home inspections, closed on the house, and moved in... In FIVE WEEKS!


Congratulations brother! We are so happy for you, proud of you, and excited to visit you soon! 
(T-minus 10 days!)


Christopher's home sweet home.



Maui can't wait to play in this yard and breathe that fresh mountain air! (Good-bye east coast allergies!)





1 comment:

  1. Whaa hoo! I made the blog! ;) Can't wait for you guys to come visit!

    ReplyDelete