7/16/12

Cherry On Top

Did I give you enough time to figure out what else we found while exploring our roof last week?


I thought so.


The roof top deck *RTD* (woop woop)


So, we walked up the steps here.

Turned the corner (hoping to find stairs leading to the RTD).
 

Nope. Oh well, at least there was a ladder. Good thing I wore a dress that day. 

So, we scaled the ladder and finally got a look at our view of Charm City.

We definitely have views of Downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor but, since we couldn't actually stand (no stairs) on the RTD we still don't know if we might have a sliver of a water view. To be continued I suppose.


One RTD fact I will let you know about is that Mr. Contractor put in the supports when the house was being built but, we didn't have enough money in the budget to complete the entire deck. So, we have a RTD that is about 12' x 12'.  Once H and I obtain some skills (and a little extra cash) we will be able ("pretty easily"-Mr. C) to finish it off.



Someday our little, baby RTD will grow (I hope) into a big RTD. At its full grown, adult size it would be approximately 12' x 24'. 


I'm just grateful to have the option to expand the little guy someday.

 Until then, this little slice of outdoor space will suite us just fine!





No comments:

Post a Comment