4/16/12

Begin at the Beginning

Many of life's most important lessons are first introduced to us through our children's books. As in Lewis Carroll's, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, the wise King said, 'Begin at the beginning,' 'and go on until you come to the end: then stop.'  So, I shall do just that.

Here are the basics:

My name is Samantha.  Sometimes known as Sam, Sami (please stop), Livie, Liv, Slam, Spamelot, Skittles (please don't ask) and when I was very young, FlimFlamSam. 

Seven years ago I was blessed with a beautiful labrador puppy.  Her name is Maui (MauMau, Mauzers, Mauikinz, Miss Mau).  She has the most playful disposition and silkiest fur, is wonderfully obedient and undyingly loyal.  

Six years ago I met my (now) husband.  He is a southern (sometimes) gentleman.  As a former ski bum turned financial business man he is a multifaceted person, with a terrific sense of humor and a hippie soul. His name is Hadyn (Barley, Barls, H). 

I was born and raised in paradise; Jackson Hole, Wyoming, to be exact. I am currently on a 'stop-thru' on my way to moving to Baltimore, Maryland, with my little family.


So, in short Maui and I are from here.
Autumn Grandeur, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming Image US(image: http://www.globeimages.net/img7842.search.htm)

The three of us will be moving here.  

More specifically, here.




Let the adventure begin.




4 comments:

  1. Grateful to be a witness to (and occasional participant in) all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Carrie! Very excited to see the new developments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a project! However, there is no one more capable of sytlin' that place out than Slamala. I can't wait to visit one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you family and friends who are family! I'm happy to be able to keep you in the loop.
    xox

    ReplyDelete